We believe that the work we are doing is an extension of the ministry of the larger church in Georgia. As such, we welcome the partnership and support of specific local churches from around the state. Some of the ways churches can support Covenant Care include:
- Budgeted Giving. Will your church add Covenant Care as a regularly-supported outreach of the church? Regular, monthly support is critical to enable the work that we do 365 days a year.
- Awareness. Will you invite a Covenant Care representative to speak to your church, Sunday school class, or other small group about Gospel-driven adoption ministry in your community?
- Training. Covenant Care desires to influence and shape the culture of Georgia communities toward a biblical understanding of life and adoption. We can help equip your church to address these issues biblically and accurately.
- Supply Drives. Donation of items such as diapers, baby clothes (newborn & preemie sizes), and baby formula, are regularly needed.
- Fundraising Events. Church youth groups can host car washes or bake sales; women’s ministries can organize a Ladies Night Out or other event to benefit Covenant Care.
Contact us to discuss your church partnering with Covenant Care.
Corporations & Small Businesses
Not only do we rely on financial support from other organizations, but we are thankful for large and small businesses that publicly partner with and support the pro-life, Gospel ministry God has called us to. Whether your business gives monthly, through sponsorship of an event, or through your company’s charitable giving program, we believe that there are benefits for your business in partnering with Covenant Care.
- Let your customers know that your company supports pro-life work and adoption ministry.
- Be seen as a leading organization that cares for hurting and vulnerable people in our community.
- Giving to a Gospel ministry like Covenant Care can be a means of thanking God for the success your business has enjoyed.
Contact us to discuss your business partnering with Covenant Care.