Join us for the “5th Annual Trail of Hope” benefiting the pro-life adoption ministry of Covenant Care Services in Savannah, Georgia.
WHEN: Saturday, November 15, 2014
Race Start Times:
- 8:00AM – Tot Trot
- 8:15AM – 5K Start
- 8:20AM – 10K Start
- 8:25AM – 1 mile (stroller friendly)
WHERE: Skidaway Island State Park in Savannah, Georgia (map)
- $25 – 5K Early Registrations (received on or before Wednesday, October 15)
- $30 – 10K Early Registrations (received on or before Wednesday, October 15)
- $15– One Mile Registration
- $10 – Phantom Runner (t-shirt only, no race registration)
- FREE – Free Tot Trot Registration (t-shirt not included)
- After October 15th, 5K & 10K Registration goes up by $10 thru race day.
LOOKING FOR EVENT SPONSORS:
Local events are a GREAT place to show your support adoption to the community. It’s also an effective way to get your business in front of our audience. If you are interested in sponsoring this year’s Trail of Hope, simply download the event sponsorship form.
QUESTIONS: Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.