Join us for the “6th Annual Trail of Hope, presented by Dentistry for Children and Adolescents” benefiting the pro-life adoption ministry of Covenant Care Services in Savannah, Georgia.
WHEN: Saturday, November 14, 2015
Race Start Times:
- 9:00AM – Tot Trot
- 8:15AM – 5K Start
- 8:20AM – 1 mile (strollers are allowed at the back of the race pack, but not recommended)
WHERE: Skidaway Island State Park in Savannah, Georgia (map)
- $25 – 5K Early Registrations (received on or before Wednesday, October 14th)
- $35 – 5K Registration (received on or after Thursday, October 15th)
- $15– One Mile Registration
- $10 – T-shirt only (no race registration)
- Teddy Bear Trot (approx. ¼ mile; kids are encouraged to bring their favorite stuffed animals for the run)
- $10 – Tot Trot Registration (t-shirt included)
- FREE – Tot Trot Registration (t-shirt not included)
LOOKING FOR EVENT SPONSORS:
Local events are a GREAT place to show your support adoption to the community. It’s also an effective way to get your business in front of our audience. If you are interested in sponsoring this year’s Trail of Hope, simply download the event sponsorship form.
QUESTIONS: Simply email us at MeganSullivan84@gmail.com.