Church & Business Partners
We believe our ministry is an extension of the ministry of local churches. We welcome partnerships and support from churches across the state that donate money, facilities, volunteers, baby items, counseling resources, and more. A few of the ways your church can support Covenant Care include:
- Financial support: Regular, monthly support is critical to the work we do
- Presenting the message of adoption: Invite a CCS representative to speak at your church, Sunday school class, or small group
- Supply drives: Donations of diapers, baby clothes, formula, and more are regularly needed
- Fundraising events: Host an event or conference to raise money for Covenant Care
- Client referrals: As opportunities arise, you can refer pregnant client or prospective adoptive parents to CCS
As a partner with your church, we will be a reliable, trustworthy adoption resource for your congregation. CCS can provide the following services for your church:
- Adoption education
- Services for pregnant women
- Services for adoptive parents
To learn more about how your church can help, please contact us.
Covenant Care would like to thank our church partners across Georgia for their continued support and generosity!
Businesses and corporations can support Covenant Care through monetary or in-kind donations, sponsoring events, donating products or services we might need, and more. We are thankful for businesses that publicly partner with our pro-life, Gospel ministry.
For more information about how your business can help Covenant Care, please contact us.
Thank you to the many generous businesses who offer us support!